EvaWigs kinky curly wig bhc1003 is very popular among our customers. No matter in a shorter length or a longer length,
the curl looks very natural and pretty, and matches afro woman’s own hair perfectly. Easy to style, nice everyday look and
never out of fashion.
Reviews from our customers:
1. Remy: 22”, #1 jet black color, 100% hair density.
Remy’s care suggestions:
“I bought this wig to wear in my wedding because I had used Evawigs before and knew I could count on
a quality product. 8 MONTHS later, this hair is still going strong! I wear this hair about 5 days per week so
that’s not 8 months of sitting in a drawer either.
It looks incredibly natural on black women, especially after the first couple of washes.
I ordered 22 inches and 100% density so I could have some room to cut/shape for the big day. It turned out beautifully.
Of course, this hair tangles. Nothing you do will prevent that and trying to keep it completely tangle free
will pull all the hair out. But that is what make is look so great (I think). It looks and acts like kinky hair.
Also, this wig sheds A LOT. I mean every time I add conditioner or water and just gently massage it in with my hand I get strands.
EVERY TIME. That said, it still looks just as big and full and luscious as it did on day one.
I’m not sure how they managed that but it’s awesome.
Things I DON’T do with this hair:
1. Sleep it it-I take it off every night.
2. Sweat/swim-I don’t wear this to the pool/beach/gym.
3. Wash often-I wash this maybe every month and a half or so. I find that washing it just tangles it and makes it shed.
4. Detangle in 8 months, twice I took some time (2+hours) to slowly and patiently detangle this when it was starting to
look too much like dreadlocs. Otherwise, I just spritz with water and apply a curl cream every other day or so.
You can buy this hair with confidence even in the longer lengths.”
2. Uju: 14”, #1B off black color, 130% hair density.
Uju’s style suggestion:
“Just comb the curls out, and after 7 months it looks still beautiful.”
And more information for how to wash and style this wig, please read here.
Reviews from our YouTube gurus:
1. @EbonyCPrincess(YTB): 16”, #1B off black color, 100% hair density.
Watch her video here.
2. @BridezillaMartina(YTB): 20”, 1B off black color, 150% hair density.
Watch her video here.