No matter you are a veteran at wearing full lace wigs or you are a newbie, this article deserves your thorough reading! There is no doubt that EvaWigs provides the first-rate full lace human hair wigs, but for a long time use, you’d better maintain the wig with protection and cautions for your good.
1. If you order a wig with front lace, you need to clean your hairline part before you glue the wig to your head.
2. Use a wide tooth comb the de-tangle the wig hair after you put it on. When de-tangling the hair, start from the ends and work up little by little to the scalp. Meanwhile hold the base to keep it from shedding or causing root tension.
3. For a smooth sleek look, you could spray it with some water or some nutrient leave-in conditioner after combing.
4. Never sleep on wet hair since this will cause hair to become very matted. Supposing you have to sleep with dry wig, wrap it in a silk or satin scarf or such kind of pillowcase to avoiding severe tangling.
5. You’d better not to swim or exercise with your wig, if you do, remember to braid them into a couple of big braids or wear in a high ponytail from tangling.
6. If the weather is worse, put some headband to protect the wig but also add more glam for you as chlorine and salt water have been known to cause irreparable damage to the human hair made wigs. As a result, styling often, the wig life will be shorten. 7. Put some almond oil, olive oil to the wig hair ends to keep away from dryness once a week.
1. Use warm water ( 77-86 °F) to wash your wigs, as water above 86°F may deform the lace cap and make your wig lost firmness of elasticity.
2. Comb it to be de-tangled. Wash your wig no more than three times weekly.
3. Comb it through, make it to be de-tangled if you plan to not wear them for a long time, then wash it.
4. Do not comb the wig during washing which will cause complicated tangling and shedding. Of course, no rubbing, just rinse would be OK.
5. To remove the dirty and dust on the wig, you’d better use some ‘damage-free’ shampoo and conditioner to wash it.
6. Use dry towel to absorb the wig hair moisture, no rubbing. Use the cool air set of hair blower, not hot air. Or airing it on balcony, remember avoid the sun direct shine on the wig!
Put Away Maintenance:
1. Before put the wig up, comb it thoroughly to de-tangle it. Daily combing is a useful way away from tangling.
2. Put the wig on a head model to keep its style for your next time wearing.
3. Do not put it exposure to the sun.
4. Put on a silk headband to protect it from dust.
All in all, with proper protection and maintenance, the full lace human hair wigs sold on EvaWigs.com could be worn for one year or more, it depends on your careful wearing, washing, and maintaining. Do not style it too often as it is made of human hair, just like your own. Think about your own hair maintenance, you will know to maintain the wig in good condition is not an easy job! Keep an eye on our site, get more knowledge for wearing wigs!