Your wig may has a little smell as shipped a few days in a closed package box. So, when you received your wig, we highly
recommend you washing it before applying.
Here, we show you some simple tips of our YouTube guru @Dezi1016 does on her full lace wig, this method can prevents
hair matting and tangling. Hope it’s helpful for you.
Preparation: Shampoo, conditioner, hanger and a wide-tooth comb.
1. Filled your basin with some warm water, and be sure the water temperate is not high and not low neither;
2. Put some shampoo, then evenly mix it with the water;
3. Put the wig into the water, then wash the wig gently;
4. Squeeze and rinse the hair from the shampoo;
5. Prepare some new water, add a small amount of conditioner to it, rinse the hair, comb through, then rinse well.
6. Place the wig on a towel to pull out the extra water.
7. Let it dry.
You can use a hanger help, just like our diva does in this video.
1. For wavy hair, to hold the curls, we recommend the hair getting an air dry by laying down.
2. Instead of mixing the shampoo/conditioner to the water, you can directly add these hair products on your wig hair evenly.
Watch the video below for more details: